The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey’s
New Support Facility
To the 3 Vreeland Support Facility:
3 Vreeland Road
Florham Park, NJ 07932
1) I-287 to Exit 39A: At the end of the exit ramp, follow signs for Rt. 10 East towards Whippany. Travel four miles and make a slight right onto Mt. Pleasant Avenue (just after the Ford dealership). In half a mile, make a right onto Hanover Road. At the next traffic light (.7 miles), make a left onto Vreeland Road. Look for the green STNJ sign out front on your left.
2) From Northwest NJ via I-80 East: To Exit 43 (I-287 South, Morristown). Proceed as #1.
3) From Northern NJ and NYC (GW Bridge) via I-80 West: To Exit 43A (I-287 South, Morristown). Proceed as #1.
4) From Western NJ and Eastern PA via I-78 East: To Exit 29 (I-287 North). Proceed as #1.
5) From Southern NJ via NJ Turnpike (I-95 North): To Exit 10. Follow signs for I-287 North. Proceed as #1.
6) From Eastern NJ and NYC/Lincoln/Holland Tunnel via NJ Turnpike (I-95 South): To Exit 14. After toll plaza, follow I-78 West to exit 48 (Rt. 24 West, Springfield/Morristown). Follow Rt. 24 West to exit 2B. Follow signs for County Road 510 East (Columbia Turnpike). Follow for 2 miles, then make a left onto Hanover Road. Continue for 1 mile and make a right at the light onto Vreeland Road. Look for the green STNJ sign out front on your left.
7) From the F.M. Kirby Shakespeare Theatre in Madison: Use the Lancaster Road exit, and make a right onto Madison Ave. In half a mile, make a left onto Condurso Way, followed by a slight left onto Park Avenue. At the light, make a right onto Ridgedale Avenue. In 1.2 miles, make a right onto Columbia Turnpike, then the first left onto Hanover Road. Continue 1 mile to the traffic light and make a right onto Vreelan Road. Look for the green STNJ sign out front on your left.