Directions / Parking
To the Outdoor Stage:
The Greek Theatre in Morris Township
2 Convent Road
Convent Station, NJ 07961
On the campus of The College of Saint Elizabeth
Upon entering the College of Saint Elizabeth campus: Follow “The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey” signs.
1) I-287 to Exit 35: At the end of the exit ramp, follow signs for Rt. 124 East (Madison Ave.). Travel approx. 1.5 miles and turn left at the traffic light onto Convent Rd. (at Rod’s Restaurant / The Madison Hotel). Enter College of Saint Elizabeth campus. Proceed as above.
2) From Southern NJ via NJ Turnpike (I-95 North): To Exit 10. Follow signs for I-287 North.
Proceed as #1.
3) From Eastern NJ and NYC/Lincoln/Holland Tunnel via NJ Turnpike (I-95 South): To Exit 14. After toll plaza, follow I-78 West to Exit 48, Rt.24 West (Springfield/Morristown). Follow Rt. 24 West to Exit 2A (Morristown, Rt. 510 West). At the third traffic light (The Morris Museum will be on your right), turn left onto Normandy Parkway. At the next light, turn left onto Rt. 124 East (Madison Ave.). Proceed as #1.
4) From Western NJ and Eastern PA via I-78 East: To Exit 29 (I-287 North). Proceed as #1.
5) From Northwest NJ via I-80 East: To Exit 43 (I-287 South, Morristown). Proceed as #1.
6) From Northern NJ and NYC (GW Bridge) via I-80 West: To Exit 43A (I-287 South, Morristown) Watch signs carefully as I-80 divides before exit—stay to the right in the local lanes. Proceed as #1.
7) By Train: New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line provides direct service to Convent Station, including service to and from Hoboken, Newark Broad Street and New York Penn Station. The train stops directly at the gate of the College of Saint Elizabeth (Convent Station stop). For rail schedules, call 1-800-626-RIDE or visit its Web Site.